- 30-day guidebook with daily program of yoga and life exercises. You will shift yourself and your world every day for 30 days
- Kickoff Meeting, April 21 at 7:30-9:00 pm. (If you can not make the kickoff, a mentor will meet with you individually to set your intention)
- Unlimited Yoga (choose from more than 60 classes per week). If you are already a member, you will receive a member discount.
- Challenge Sets Daily* for physical and mental breakthroughs. Complete them at home or with Becki and Felicia at Thrive!
- Weekly group practice for community support and fun. Practices are Thursdays from 7:30-9:00 pm with Becki and Felicia.
- Group Hike at Great Falls (optional)
- Personal attention and mentorship
- Closing Party, May 20th
**Group practices are led by Becki and Felicia on Thursday nights and are strongly encouraged to keep up the momentum and to share experiences.
Felicia Piacente, a yoga teacher for nearly 10 years, has taught more than 2,200 classes–all at Thrive Yoga. Felicia lives a yoga lifestyle with positivity, gratitude, patience, and acceptance. A teacher trainer for Thrive and a lifelong educator, she understands how students learn and is able to help them set manageable and achievable goals. At the core of her being, Felicia believes in living a light-hearted and fun life–one filled with love and joy!
Becki Portis completed her 500-hour teacher training at Thrive. Becki is a highly dedicated, enthusiastic, and passionate yoga teacher who approaches practice as a way to live life, consciously, and with purpose. Becki sees yoga as a means for exploration in self-discovery and growth. She believes this allows the student the freedom and safety to explore their body-mind consciousness and potential.