$99 | Members get 20% off Bring Your Own Knitting! Connect with your creative self and join a community of knitters for this four-week progressive series.
Over four weeks, you will receive individualized support and instruction so you can successfully complete your work.
Examples include (but are not limited to):
- Learn how to knit in the round (for a hat or cowl)
- Learn how to purl (needed for stockinette stitch)
- Learn to cast on and cast off
- Practice finishing techniques
- Understand and follow a pattern.
Felicia has knitted hundreds of items—socks, purses, sweaters, kitchen towels, baby blankets, and more! With patience and guidance, she helps knitters of all levels find joy and relaxation in this moving meditation practice.
All levels of knitters are welcome!
January 11 (Friday) 11:05 am - February 1 (Friday) 12:15 pm