Thrive will STRICTLY follow the Montgomery County Guidelines: https://commerce.maryland.gov/Documents/BusinessResource/Fitness-Centers-COVID-19-Best-Practices.pdf for Businesses during COVID-19.
*New students are required to show government-issued id to the front desk upon entry and fill out a new student waiver form before a tour is given
EFFECTIVE November 20, 2021 and until further notice:
Protocol for In Studio:
- All individuals are required to wear their mask in the studio and during classes.
- Please leave the yoga room to drink water or if you need to remove your mask temporarily for any reason.
We will continue with the following cleanliness protocols:
- Preregister for classes on the Thrive app or online.
- Class Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are allowed up to one hour prior to class start time. After one hour, and “no-show”, students will be charged a $25/drop-in fee
- The waitlist is cleared approx. 55 minutes before class start time. If you are on the waitlist and you clear, you are expected to attend the class. ‘No-show” students will be charged $25/drop-in fee
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to class start time to check-in
- Please bring all personal items into class with you and place near your mat
- Mats will be a minimum of 3-ft distance apart, please utilize the mat markings on the floor.
- Students may use all props
- Disinfectant wipes will be offered for the blocks and straps. Please wipe down props before and after use. Students are invited to bring their own props as well
- Teachers at their discretion, and weather permitting, will open the studio doors for fresh air circulation. This sometimes causes debris to blow in (leaves, flowers).
- Mat rentals are available and include a disinfectant wipe for use.
- Water is available at no charge to refill water bottles. We are not currently selling water.
- All of our teachers and staff are fully vaccinated
- Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer is available throughout the studio
- The studio floors will be cleaned each morning.
- The blankets are cleaned 2X/month.
- You may bring a pillowcase for bolsters, pillowcases are available upon request.