Thrive will STRICTLY follow the Montgomery County Guidelines for Businesses during COVID-19.
To practice in-studio, all students and staff will:
- Pre-register for class and arrive 20 minutes before the start time. If you have not pre-registered, you will not be admitted to class.
- Complete the COVID-19 questionnaire, and your temperature will be taken upon entrance to the studio.
- Wear masks at ALL TIMES.
- Socially distance stand 6-feet apart from another student or staff member.
- Bring your mat. Thrive DOES NOT be providing any rental mats.
- Teachers will not be instructing pranayama techniques other than breathing cues. Teachers will remain on their mat to provide encouragement and verbal assists.
- Thrive outside doors will remain open for optimal airflow. Overhead fans will remain on during all studio classes and events.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are abundantly available.
- The studio will be cleaned thoroughly after each in-studio class.