Thrive will STRICTLY follow the Montgomery County Guidelines: https://commerce.maryland.gov/Documents/BusinessResource/Fitness-Centers-COVID-19-Best-Practices.pdf for Businesses during COVID-19.
To practice in-studio, all students and staff will:
- Pre-register for class and arrive 20 minutes before the start time. If you have not pre-registered, you will not be admitted to class.
- All students and staff over the age of 2 must wear masks at ALL TIMES. Students over the age of 2 or Staff without masks will not be permitted into the studio.
- Follow Montgomery County Covid 19 Requirements as stated on signage at the front door and throughout the studio.
- Socially distance stand 6-feet or more apart from another student or staff member.
- Bring your mat. Thrive DOES NOT be providing any rental mats.
- Teachers will not be instructing pranayama techniques other than breathing cues. Teachers will remain on their mat to provide encouragement and verbal assists.
- Thrive outside doors will remain open for optimal airflow. Overhead fans will remain on during all studio classes and events.
- EPA-approved hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are abundantly available.
- The studio will be cleaned thoroughly using EPA-approved disinfectant and cleaning supplies after each in-studio class or every 2 hours of opening. Whichever comes first.
- Employees must wash their hands hourly.