Thrive will STRICTLY follow the Montgomery County Guidelines for Businesses during COVID-19.
To practice in-studio, all students and staff will:
- Pre-register for class and arrive 20 minutes prior to start time. If you have not pre-registered, you will not be admitted to class.
- Complete the COVID-19 questionnaire and get their temperature taken upon entrance to the studio.
- Wear masks at ALL TIMES.
- Socially distance – stand 6-feet apart from another student or staff member.
- Bring your mat. Thrive DOES NOT be providing any rental mats.
- Teachers will not be instructing pranayama techniques other than breathing cues. Teachers will remain on their mats (to provide encouragement and verbal assists).
- Thrive outside doors will remain open for optimal airflow. Overhead fans will remain on during all studio classes and events.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are abundantly available.
- The studio will be cleaned thoroughly after in-studio classes.