ONLINE 200HR TRAINING COURSE
Join us for our next Thrive Yoga Teacher Training!
Transform your practice and learn to teach yoga in a live or virtual environment. Become more knowledgeable about yoga, practice every day, and graduate knowing how to teach well. Gain lifelong community with warm-hearted, like-minded seekers on their yoga path.
Read all about our 200 hour yoga teacher training program below.
FREE INFO SESSION - THE VIRTUAL 200 HR TEACHER TRAINING
Tuesday, December 8th, 7:30 pm
Sign up for our free info session or contact us to learn more.
Note: Apprentice, mentorship, and teaching opportunities are available to Thrive training graduates.
We are seeking to support People of Color to practice and teach yoga in our community. Thrive awards 3 student spots on a lottery basis for each 200 Hour Training program. Here is how it works:
- Be a Person of Color that has practiced yoga for a minimum of one year
- Have a commitment to participate and complete the full teacher training program
- Complete the application
- Complete a 20-minute interview
200–Hour Teacher Training Application
LiveStream your classes with us from the comfort of your own home with personal mentorship and bonding you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Expand your own practice and help others to move in their bodies, deepen their presence and apply timeless principles every day that bring more ease, wellness, and joy into their lives and yours.
What you’ll receive with Yoga Teacher Training:
- Innovated training for online delivery and personal experience
- In-studio privates or Zoom privates with Trainer
- Confidence to teach yoga and create a yoga career
- Individualized training on topics that are meaningful to you: anatomy, philosophy, and energetics of yoga!
- Break-out groups for learning and bonding
- Learn to teach in the COVID-19 World of today and apply yoga tools in your life now
- Asana: Learn the physical and energetic qualities of postures and how to apply them in teaching students of all different physical abilities and experiences. Learn to teach to the “whole” student. Expand your practice by deepening your understanding of the structure of the asana as it “lands” in your body
- Pranayama: Experience and practice pranayama techniques. Learn how to weave pranayama through an asana class. Love to breathe
- Meditation: Introduction to several styles of meditation. Learn how a meditation practice is key to being more conscious. Learn to teach others to meditate
- Pratayahara: Practice techniques to manage a highly stimulating world
Train in tested methods of teaching yoga. Learn the important components of becoming a successful yoga and wellness professional.
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Alignment Yoga
- Yin Yoga (introduction)
- Restorative Yoga
- Beginners Yoga
- Chakra Yoga
Practice Teaching Course Study Includes:
- Class observations
- Teaching on-camera and in-studio
- Practice teaching to peers and novices
- Teaching the complete class (component parts of keeping a class fresh)
- Teaching to beginners
- Cueing and assisting
- Mentor feedback and written assessments
Anatomy & Physiology
Anatomy & Physiology
- Train in the anatomy and physiology of the human body and movement
- Learn to recognize biomechanics, structure and fluid movement in yourself and your students
- Learn to teach individualized students based upon their anatomical structure and range of motion
Philosophy & Specialty Lectures
- The History of Yoga and Lineages – Learn the history of yoga and the philosophy behind the styles practiced in the world
- Yoga Sutra Study – Explore yoga philosophy as studied by the ancients while delving into modern interpretation and application of sutra study in life today
- The Science and Mystery of Yoga – Learn where fact and science meet philosophy and experience. Explore tools that will help you to integrate yoga into your life
- The Brain on Yoga – Learn the latest research on consciousness, and techniques to train the brain for the life you desire
- Chakra Yoga and Energetic Body – Explore chakras and the vibrational body. Understand how to determine what your frequency is and how your chakras affect your physical and energetic bodies
Thrive 200-Hour Teacher Trainings
Weekend Format & Summer Blast Format
Weekend Format – Spring 2021
Saturdays & Sundays, 11:00 am – 5:30 pm
Feb 13, 27-28 | March 6-7, 20-21 | April 3, 17-18, 24-25 | May 8, 22-23 | June 5-6, 19, 26-27 | July 10-11, 17-18
Trainees with schedule conflicts will be able to make-up missed lectures via recorded virtual sessions.
Weekend Format - Spring 2021 Fees
Early Bird Pricing by December 8
$350 Deposit Plus $2250
All Fees Non-Refundable.
Regular Pricing by February 6
$350 Deposit Plus $2550
All Fees Non-Refundable.
Payment Plan Option
$350 non-refundable deposit PLUS Three (3) payments of $875
Why apply for the Teacher Training at Thrive?
Thrive Yoga teacher trainers love living our yoga!
Your mentors are committed to our own ever-expanding practices. We continue to study ancient and modern wisdoms and apply what we learn to our teaching and our own lives.
We’ve graduated over 500 worldwide professional yoga instructors and studio owners! Plus we’re super fun and love to learn and laugh along with our extraordinary students.