ONLINE 200HR TRAINING COURSE
Join the Thrive Yoga Teacher Training course that has graduated more than 500 worldwide professional yoga instructors and studio owners! Now available in the comfort of your own home via LiveStream classes with personal mentorship for each trainee.
FREE INFO SESSION - THE VIRTUAL 200 HR TEACHER TRAINING
Transform your practice and learn to teach yoga in a live or virtual environment. Become more knowledgeable about yoga, practice every day, and graduate knowing how to teach well. Gain lifelong community with warm-hearted, like-minded seekers on their yoga path.
Note: Apprentice, mentorship, and teaching opportunities are available to Thrive training graduates.
We are seeking to support People of Color to practice and teach yoga in our community. Thrive will award 3 students spots on a lottery basis in our 200 Hour Training starting in October. Here is how it works:
- Be a Person of Color that has practiced yoga for a minimum of one-year.
- Have a commitment to participate and complete the Fall Teacher Training Program
- Complete the Application by September 15.
- Complete a 20-minute Interview by September 21.
200–Hour Teacher Training Application
What you’ll receive with Yoga Teacher Training:
- Innovated training for online delivery and personal experience
- In-studio privates or Zoom privates with Trainer
- Confidence to teach yoga and create a yoga career
- Individualized training on topics that are meaningful to you: anatomy, philosophy, and energetics of yoga!
- Break-out groups for learning and bonding
- Learn to teach in the COVID-19 World of today and apply yoga tools in your life now
- Asana: Learn the physical and energetic qualities of postures and how to apply them in teaching students of all different physical abilities and experiences. Learn to teach to the “whole” student. Deepen your practice by deepening your understanding of the structure of the asana as it “lands” in your body.
- Pranayama: Experience and practice pranayama techniques. Learn how to weave pranayama through an asana class. Love to breathe.
- Meditation: Introduction to several styles of meditation. Learn how a meditation practice is key to being more conscious. Learn to teach others to meditate.
- Pratayahara: Practice techniques to manage a highly stimulating world.
Train in tested methods of teaching yoga. Learn the important components of becoming a successful yoga and wellness professional.
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Alignment Yoga
- Yin Yoga (Introduction)
- Restorative Yoga
- Beginners Yoga
- Chakra Yoga
Practice Teaching Course Study Includes:
- Class Observations
- Teaching On-Camera and In-Studio
- Practice Teaching to Peers and Novices
- Teaching the Complete Class (component parts of keeping a class fresh)
- Teaching to Beginners
- Cueing & Assisting
- Mentor feedback and written assessments
Anatomy & Physiology
Anatomy & Physiology
- Train in the anatomy and physiology of the human body and movement
- Learn to recognize biomechanics, structure and fluid movement in yourself and your students
- Learn to teach individualized students based upon their anatomical structure and range of motion
Philosophy & Specialty Lectures
- The History of Yoga and Lineages – Learn the history of yoga and the philosophy behind the styles practiced in the world.
- Yoga Sutra Study – Explore yoga philosophy as studied by the ancients while delving into modern interpretation and application of sutra study in life today.
- The Science and Mystery of Yoga – Learn where fact and science meet philosophy and experience. Explore tools that will help you to integrate yoga into your life.
- The Brain on Yoga – Learn the latest research on consciousness, and techniques to train the brain for the life you desire.
- Chakra Yoga and Energetic Body – Chakras and vibrational body. What is your frequency?
Thrive 200-Hour Teacher Trainings
Summer Blast Format & Weekend Format 2020
Summer BLAST 2020 Virtual Training
July 6 – August 7
Mondays – Fridays | 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
One Weekend July 11 – 12
Saturday and Sunday| 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Weekend Format 2020 – 2021
Saturday and Sunday | 11:00 am – 5:30 pm
Oct 3-4 | Nov 14-15 | Dec 12-13 | Jan 9-10 | Feb 6-7 | Mar 13-14 | April 17-18 | May 15-16 | June 5-6, 12-13
Trainees with schedule conflicts will be able to make-up missed lectures via recorded virtual sessions.
October 2020 - June 2021
Early Bird Pricing by August 18
$350 Deposit Plus $2250
All Fees Non-Refundable.
Regular Pricing by September 26
$350 Deposit Plus $2550
All Fees Non-Refundable.
Payment Plan Option
$350 non-refundable deposit PLUS Three (3) payments of $875
Why apply for the Teacher Training at Thrive?
Thrive Yoga School graduates extraordinary professional instructors through a fun, proven curriculum taught by a training team that has been teaching together for 10 years.