300 HOUR training course
Join us for our next 300 Hour Thrive Yoga Teacher Training!
Dive even deeper with us into becoming a professional yoga teacher. Expand your teaching skills and become a specialist. Begin teaching advanced yoga practices that serve you and your students—on and off the mat.
Sign up for our free info session or contact us to learn more.
Enrollment Interviews & Information Session
Tuesday, May 18 (7:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
Transcend the boundaries of the ordinary and learn though extraordinary, creative delivery methods, and experiential exercises. Your teacher trainers are all seasoned yoga professionals who live the yoga we teach.
We’ve re-mastered our training for a hybrid virtual and in-studio (if appropriate) learning and practice experience that is fresh and exciting!
The Thrive Yoga Professional Training Curriculum is rich in experiential practice and thought-provoking lectures in the fields of yoga and wellness.
Read all about our 300 hour yoga teacher training program below.
300–Hour Teacher Training Application
Want More Details?
Professional Training Overview
Develop and expand your offering as a yoga teacher and meet Yoga Alliance accreditation requirements. We have exceptional students so we offer an exceptional training package that includes additional wellness curriculum, specialties and certifications.
Begin teaching advanced asana with deeper understanding of the body and how it works, learn and share advanced meditation and pranayama practices. Become a wellness professional with a well-rounded, advanced toolkit for prosperous business and thriving life!
Techniques and Practice
- Explore yoga styles and practices not often found in studios: Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Kriya Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Karma Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Restorative Yoga, Tibetan Heart Yoga, Sound Healing: Mudra, Mantra, and Chant
- Use the training to deepen your practice, learn new tools, and embody yoga
- Develop your personal practice with one-on-one mentorship
- Advanced pranayama and meditation techniques for greater health and balance
- Asana alignment labs for powerful class instruction and personal pose development
- Asana, chakra and pranayama integration, sequencing, and cueing
- Advanced sequencing for physical technique and energetic balance
- Advanced sequencing strategies to help students advance in their practices and to offer tools to various student lifestyle and conditions
- Sequencing to the individual student in a group class
- Sequencing for LiveStream and video-on-demand
- Receive Reiki attunements, practice energy healing, and become certified in levels 1 & 2
- Practice teaching via demonstration, correction, and feedback
- Teaching in the studio environment
- Teaching in the virtual environment
- Teaching workshops
- Teaching private sessions
- Creating yoga events and retreats
- Reiki 1 & 2
Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy-based sequencing
- Teaching preparatory poses for advanced postures and special populations
- Making anatomy cues EASY for students to understand
- Physical and energetic integration in yoga
Yoga Philosophy and ThriveStyle
- The history of yoga
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Integrating the Sutras in Asana sequences
- ThriveStyle Navigation Course, a life skills course for finding joy and releasing suffering
- The chakras and clearing your auric field
- Mentorship in creating and instructing workshops. Graduate with a professional workshop to offer to students
- Practice teaching with mentor feedback and improvement objectives
- Teach 3 privates sessions with mentor feedback
- Independent study: a yoga project (40 hours)
- Final exam
- Apprenticeship via interview in Virtual Yoga; Studio Yoga; Yoga Specialty; Yoga Retreats
Electives And Additional Certifications
Thrive 300 Hr Teacher Training Awards you the following Professional Certifications:
500 Hr Professional Yoga Teacher Training
25 Hr Professional Pranayama & Meditation Teacher
- Reiki Level 1&2 Certification
- Chakra Yoga Teacher Certification
Thrive 300 Hour Teacher Training
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Early Bird Pricing
$375 non-refundable deposit with application PLUS $3225
All Fees Non-Refundable.
$375 non-refundable deposit with application PLUS $3525
All Fees Non-Refundable.
Payment Plan Option
$375 non-refundable deposit PLUS Five (5) payments of $720