Sold Out! Waitlist Only!
Join the Thrive Yoga Teacher Training course that has graduated more than 500 worldwide professional yoga instructors and studio owners! Now available in the comfort of your own home via LiveStream classes with personal mentorship for each trainee.
Enrollment Interviews & Information Session
Established by seasoned yoga professionals who teach and live yoga, the 2020 training has been remastered for a hybrid-virtual and in-studio (if appropriate) training that is fresh and exciting! Transcend the boundaries of the ordinary and learn though extraordinary, creative delivery methods, and experiential exercises.
The Thrive Yoga Professional Training Curriculum is rich in experiential practice and informative via thought-provoking lectures by experts in the fields of yoga and wellness. Trainees can expect to develop and expand their teaching skills and become a specialist in their niche offering. In addition to meeting the accreditation requirements of Yoga Alliance, our professional training includes additional wellness curriculum, specialties, and certifications. Become a wellness professional with an advanced toolkit for a prosperous business and thriving life.
300–Hour Teacher Training Application
Want More Details?
Professional Training Overview
Techniques and Practice
- Use the training to finally deepen your practice, learn new tools, and embody yoga
- Develop your personal practice with one-on-one mentorship
- Advanced Pranayama and Meditation Techniques for greater health and balance
- Asana Alignment Labs for powerful class instruction and personal pose development
- Asana, chakra and pranayama integration, sequencing, and cueing
- Advanced sequencing for physical technique and energetic balance
- Advanced sequencing strategies to help students advance in their practices and to offer tools to various student lifestyle and conditions
- Sequencing to the individual student in a group class
- Sequencing for LiveStream and Video-on-Demand
- Explore Yoga styles and practices not often found in studios: Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Kriya Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Karma Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Restorative Yoga, Tibetan Heart Yoga, Sound Healing: Mudra, Mantra, and Chant
- Practice Teaching via demonstration, correction, and feedback
- Teaching in the Studio environment
- Teaching in the Virtual environment
- Teaching Workshops
- Teaching Private Sessions
- Creating Yoga Events and Retreats
- Reiki 1 & 2
Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy-based Sequencing
- Teaching Preparatory Poses for Advanced Postures and Special Populations
- Making Anatomy cues EASY for students to understand
- Physical and Energetic Integration in Yoga
Yoga Philosophy and ThriveStyle
- The History of Yoga
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Integrating the Sutras in Asana Sequences
- ThriveStyle Navigation Course, a Life Skills Course for finding joy and releasing suffering
- The Chakras and Clearing your Auric Field
- Mentorship in creating and instructing workshops. Graduate with a professional workshop to offer to students
- Practice Teaching with mentor feedback and improvement objectives
- Teach 3 Privates Sessions with mentor feedback
- Independent Study: A Yoga Project (40 hours)
- Final Exam
- Apprenticeship via Interview in Virtual Yoga; Studio Yoga; Yoga Specialty; Yoga Retreats
Electives And Additional Certifications
- 500 Hour Teacher Training Certification
- 25-Hour Pranayama and Meditation Certification
- Reiki Level 1&2 Training and Certification
- Chakra Yoga Certification
Thrive 300-Hour Teacher Trainings
Fall 2020 Upcoming Training - SOLD OUT! WAITLIST ONLY!
Fall 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Weekends (11:00 am – 4:00 pm):
Sept 26-27 | Oct 17-18 | Nov 21-22 | Dec 19-20 | Jan 16-17 | Jan 30-31 |
Feb 20-21 | Mar 27-28 | Apr 10-11 | May 1-2 |May 8
Wednesdays (6:00 pm – 9:00 pm):
Sept 23, 30 | October 7, 14, 21, 28 | Nov 4, 18 | Dec 2, 9, 16 | Jan 6, 13, 20, 27 | Feb 3, 10, 17 | Mar 3, 10
Fall 2020 Session Fees
Early Bird Pricing by June 9
$375 non-refundable deposit with application PLUS $3225
All Fees Non-Refundable.
Regular Pricing by Sept 16
$375 non-refundable deposit with application PLUS $3525
All Fees Non-Refundable.
Payment Plan Option
$375 non-refundable deposit PLUS Five (5) payments of $720 due Sept 15, Oct 15, Nov 15, Dec 15, & Jan 15