300 HOUR training course
Are you seeking an extraordinary training that feeds your soul, challenges you, and puts you in a community that is committed to the same goals as you-an extraordinary life and a fulfilling profession? Join us for our Fall 300 Hour Teacher Training.
Become a member of the 600 Alumni of Thrive Yoga Trainings: revered teachers; wellness professionals; studio owners from all over the DMV and the world that live a vibrant life as a yogi and yoga professional.
Our 300 Hour Training Course is taught by experienced, caring trainers, topic experts and lifestyle yogis. Our course is always fresh and evolving but rooted in the timeless practice of yoga.
Sign up for our free info session or contact us to learn more.
Enrollment Interviews & Information Session
Tuesday, May 18 (7:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
300–Hour Teacher Training Application
Want More Details?
Professional Training Overview
In the Thrive 300 Hour training, develop and expand your offering as a yoga teacher and yoga professional. We have exceptional students, so we offer an exceptional training package that includes additional wellness curriculum, specialties and certifications.
Begin teaching advanced asana with deeper understanding of the body and how it works, learn and share advanced meditation and pranayama practices. Become a wellness professional with a well-rounded, advanced toolkit for a prosperous business and thriving life!
Techniques and Practice
- Explore yoga wellness techniques and practices not often found in studios: Kriya Yoga, Tantra Kundalini Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Restorative Yoga, Tibetan Heart Yoga, Sound Healing: Mudra, Mantra, and Chant
- Deepen your personal practice, learn new tools, and embody yoga
- Advanced pranayama and meditation techniques for greater health and balance
- Develop a personal practice of the 8 limbs of yoga regularly
- Asana alignment labs for powerful class instruction and personal pose development
- Asana, chakra and pranayama integration, sequencing, and cueing
- Advanced asana and pranayama sequencing for physical technique and energetic balance
- Advanced sequencing strategies to help students advance in their practices and to offer tools to various student lifestyle and conditions
- Sequencing to the individual student in a group class
- Receive Reiki attunements, practice energy healing, and become certified in levels 1 & 2
- Practice teaching via demonstration, correction, and feedback
- Teaching in the studio and virtual environment
- Workshop development and delivery
- Teaching private sessions
- Creating yoga events and retreats
Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy-based sequencing
- Teaching preparatory poses for advanced postures and special populations
- Making anatomy cues EASY for students to understand
- Physical and energetic integration in yoga
- The history of yoga practices
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali chapter 1-3
- ThriveStyle Navigation Course, a life skills course for finding joy and releasing suffering
- The chakras and clearing your auric field
- Mentorship in creating and instructing workshops. Graduate with a professional workshop to offer to students
- Practice teaching with mentor feedback and improvement objectives
- Teach 3 privates sessions with mentor feedback
- Independent study: a yoga project (40 hours)
- Apprenticeship via interview in Virtual Yoga, Studio Yoga and Yoga Specialty
Electives And Additional Certifications
Thrive 300 Hour Teacher Training Awards you the following Professional Certifications:
300 Hour Professional Yoga Teacher
25 Hour Professional Pranayama & Meditation Teacher
- Reiki Level 1 & 2 Certification
- Chakra Yoga Teacher
Thrive 300 Hour Teacher Training
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
September 25th, 2021- May 18th, 2022
Early Bird Pricing by
July 1st, 2021
$375 non-refundable deposit PLUS $3225
All Fees Non-Refundable.
Regular Pricing by
September 1st, 2021
$375 non-refundable deposit PLUS $3525
All Fees Non-Refundable.
Payment Plan Option
$375 non-refundable deposit PLUS Five (5) payments of $720