300 HOUR training course
Are you seeking an extraordinary training that feeds your soul, challenges you, and puts you in a community that is committed to the same goals as you-an extraordinary life and a fulfilling profession?
Enrollment Interviews & Information Session
Wednesday, November 17 (7:15 pm - 8:15 pm)
- Great Reputation- Some of your favorite local yoga teachers are Thrive Training Graduates. For over a decade, Thrive Yoga Teacher Trainings have graduated competent and confident Yoga Professionals. A large percentage of our graduates have gone on to not only teach yoga professionally, but open up yoga studios and started wellness, yoga, and yoga-related trainings of their own locally and internationally. This could be you! In addition, venues across Maryland seek Thrive Certified Teachers.
- Epic Legacy- From over 30 years of yoga study, practice and personal transformation, Susan Mondi Bowen and the Thrive Training Team have developed a yoga training that weaves together timeless practices with focused and playful yoga methods that have you become your true self- courageous, spontaneous and free. Thrive has excelled in the art of training individuals in the potential yoga awards to the willing student. You have experienced yoga’s benefits, now you are ready to go deeper with teacher trainers who can lead you there.
- Mentorship– Are you seeking mentorship from experienced yoga teachers that live to inspire you? Our seasoned trainers are E-RYT500 and specialize in several yoga and wellness modalities. We mentor you as a student, teacher and professional and through a strong alumni teacher network, introduce you to opportunities
- Lots of Fun- We’re not your everyday yoga teacher training. Expect to enjoy your experience, forge new connections, take on challenges while laughing out loud!
- Depth- Looking to take yoga beyond the mat and weave it into your everyday life and the world? We blend age-old wisdom with cutting-edge scientific research and new yogic modalities to create a deeply profound training that has positively impacted the lives of over 500 worldwide graduates.
- Bonuses & Surprises – We go beyond Yoga Alliance Accreditation requirements for a 200 Hour Teacher Training as proven by the high percentage of successful professionals who’ve graduated from our trainings. Void of scripts and linear learning, our training instead is experiential with peer support. One of the favorite activities on the schedule is the “Friends & Family Class” taught by trainees and the joint practice and assisting sessions with the 500 Hour Training class allowing trainee-to- trainee mentorship. We offer Virtual Training modules to supplement In-Studio training and to make up missed lectures.
Want to find out more? Check out our reviews below!
300–Hour Teacher Training Application
Want More Details?
Professional Training Overview
In the Thrive 300 Hour training, develop and expand your offering as a yoga teacher and yoga professional. We have exceptional students, so we offer an exceptional training package that includes additional wellness curriculum, specialties and certifications.
Begin teaching advanced asana with deeper understanding of the body and how it works, learn and share advanced meditation and pranayama practices. Become a wellness professional with a well-rounded, advanced toolkit for a prosperous business and thriving life!
Techniques and Practice
- Explore yoga wellness techniques and practices not often found in studios: Kriya Yoga, Tantra Kundalini Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Restorative Yoga, Tibetan Heart Yoga, Sound Healing: Mudra, Mantra, and Chant
- Deepen your personal practice, learn new tools, and embody yoga
- Advanced pranayama and meditation techniques for greater health and balance
- Develop a personal practice of the 8 limbs of yoga regularly
- Asana alignment labs for powerful class instruction and personal pose development
- Asana, chakra and pranayama integration, sequencing, and cueing
- Advanced asana and pranayama sequencing for physical technique and energetic balance
- Advanced sequencing strategies to help students advance in their practices and to offer tools to various student lifestyle and conditions
- Sequencing to the individual student in a group class
- Receive Reiki attunements, practice energy healing, and become certified in levels 1 & 2
- Practice teaching via demonstration, correction, and feedback
- Teaching in the studio and virtual environment
- Workshop development and delivery
- Teaching private sessions
- Creating yoga events and retreats
Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy-based sequencing
- Teaching preparatory poses for advanced postures and special populations
- Making anatomy cues EASY for students to understand
- Physical and energetic integration in yoga
- The history of yoga practices
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali chapter 1-3
- ThriveStyle Navigation Course, a life skills course for finding joy and releasing suffering
- The chakras and clearing your auric field
- Mentorship in creating and instructing workshops. Graduate with a professional workshop to offer to students
- Practice teaching with mentor feedback and improvement objectives
- Teach 3 privates sessions with mentor feedback
- Independent study: a yoga project (40 hours)
- Apprenticeship via interview in Virtual Yoga, Studio Yoga and Yoga Specialty
Electives And Additional Certifications
Thrive 300 Hour Teacher Training Awards you the following Professional Certifications:
300 Hour Professional Yoga Teacher
25 Hour Professional Pranayama & Meditation Teacher
- Reiki Level 1 & 2 Certification
- Chakra Yoga Teacher
Thrive 300 Hour Teacher Training
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
January 5th – June 26th, 2022
Early Bird Pricing by
November 17, 2021
$375 non-refundable deposit PLUS $3225
All Fees Non-Refundable.
Regular Pricing by
December 17, 2021
$375 non-refundable deposit PLUS $3525
All Fees Non-Refundable.
Payment Plan Option
$375 non-refundable deposit PLUS Five (5) payments of $720